2,456 Apartments for rent in Johns Creek, GA with Gyms
- Johns Creek Accessible Apartments (4)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Garages (10)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Parking (11)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Pools (9)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Johns Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Johns Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Duluth Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Norcross Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Suwanee Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Doraville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Roswell Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lilburn Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Johns Creek?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Johns Creek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Johns Creek?
Johns Creek may be a bit on the finer side of life now, but it wasn't always rich, right? Actually, it's always done pretty well. It even started the first gold rush in the U.S.
When gold was found north of the modern Johns Creek site in the 1820s, people rushed in from all over the country to see if they could make themselves rich by panning in the streams. Despite the high flying dreams, this was a little unfortunate for early Johns Creek settlers, since most of them really didn't find much gold to speak of. The gold rush was good for you, though, because it means that now you can find a nice rental home in this historic suburb of Atlanta!
Having trouble with Craigslist Johns Creek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Johns Creek renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.