2,543 Short-term Apartments for rent in Austell, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Austell Accessible Apartments (2)
- Austell Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Austell Apartments with Garages (3)
- Austell Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Austell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Austell Apartments with Parking (10)
- Austell Apartments with Pools (4)
- Austell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Austell Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Austell Furnished Apartments (2)
- Austell Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lithia Springs Short-term Apartments (4)
- Mableton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Douglasville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Smyrna Short-term Apartments (15)
- Marietta Short-term Apartments (19)
- Vinings Short-term Apartments (3)
- Kennesaw Short-term Apartments (6)
- Atlanta Short-term Apartments (183)
- Acworth Short-term Apartments (1)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Austell?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Austell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Austell?
Finding a short-term apartment in Austell takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.