1,012 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Jonesboro, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jonesboro (3)
- Jonesboro Accessible Apartments (1)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Garages (2)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Parking (4)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Pools (3)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Jonesboro Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Jonesboro Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jonesboro (3)
- Morrow 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Riverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake City 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Forest Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Stockbridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Fayetteville 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hapeville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- College Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Panthersville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- McDonough 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Jonesboro?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Jonesboro offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Jonesboro, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.