2,114 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hapeville, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hapeville (3)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Hapeville (1)
- Hapeville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hapeville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hapeville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hapeville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hapeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Hapeville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hapeville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Hapeville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Hapeville (2)
- College Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- East Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Forest Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake City 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Riverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Atlanta 1 Bedroom Apartments (408)
- Morrow 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Panthersville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jonesboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Druid Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Hapeville?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Hapeville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Hapeville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.