350 Apartments for rent in Covington, GA with Pools
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Covington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Covington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Covington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Covington Apartments with Parking (7)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Covington Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Covington Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Porterdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Social Circle Apartments with Pools (4)
- Conyers Apartments with Pools (13)
- Monroe Apartments with Pools (1)
- Loganville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lithonia Apartments with Pools (10)
- Snellville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Grayson Apartments with Pools (1)
- Redan Apartments with Pools (21)
- McDonough Apartments with Pools (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Covington?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Covington?
Covington, Georgia, is famous for being known as the "Hollywood of the South," due to the many films and television shows that have been filmed in the area. These include films like "Sweet Home Alabama," "My Cousin Vinny," and "Footloose," as well as TV shows like "The Walking Dead" and "The Vampire Diaries." If you've watched a lot of film and TV, chances are you've seen somewhere in or near Covington already!
There were just more than 13,000 people in the city of Covington as of the 2010 census, living in a little under 5,000 homes. It's the county seat of Newton County, and is situated about 35 miles east of Atlanta. With easy airport accessibility, temperate weather conditions, beautiful scenery and a community that really gets into the spirit of things, Covington has grown into a mecca for the TV and film industry -- something that has made it a great tourist attraction as well. The town is also home to a beautiful historic downtown area, where you'll find plenty of arts and crafts, home decor and antique merchants setting up shop, all alongside great restaurants and bars. There are also several other towns in the nearby area, all linked by easy transport options. Conyers, Social Circle, Loganville, and Monroe are just a few of the local settlements and communities nearby, while to the east you're just a short drive from Hard Labor Creek State Park and the beautiful Oconee National Forest. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Covington means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Covington could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.