1,671 Apartments for rent in Belvedere Park, GA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Parking (22)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Belvedere Park Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Belvedere Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Belvedere Park Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Garages (5)
- Decatur Apartments with Garages (18)
- Panthersville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Scottdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- North Decatur Apartments with Garages (7)
- Clarkston Apartments with Garages (1)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (10)
- Redan Apartments with Garages (53)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Belvedere Park?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Belvedere Park?
Belvedere Park, GA, gained a bit of Internet fame in 2005 thanks to a picture of the area's DJ Beauty Supply and the main (and seemingly random) items the store specializes in -- wigs and beepers.
What's stopping you from finding an apartment to rent in Belvedere Park, Georgia? This city is home to about 15,000 people, and many of them live here because it is so close to Atlanta, East Lake, and Avondale Estates. This planned community has always been a highly desired place to call home (it even includes a planned shopping center and pool for those who live here). For those people looking for an affordable apartment to rent in Belvedere Park, though, that may be a bit more challenging than it seems. See more
Belvedere Park apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.