33 Cheap Apartments for rent in Winter Springs, FL
- Winter Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Garages (4)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Parking (6)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Pools (10)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Winter Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Winter Springs Furnished Apartments (1)
- Winter Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lake Mary Cheap Apartments (1)
- Winter Park Cheap Apartments (2)
- Maitland Cheap Apartments (1)
- Altamonte Springs Cheap Apartments (3)
- Alafaya Cheap Apartments (2)
- Orlando Cheap Apartments (18)
- Hunters Creek Cheap Apartments (1)
- Kissimmee Cheap Apartments (2)
- Celebration Cheap Apartments (4)
- Port Orange Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Winter Springs?
Every January, Winter Springs is transformed into the Scottish Highlands for the popular Scottish Highlands Game, where residents compete in athletic contests, and celebrate their Scottish-American heritage with piping, drumming, Scottish food and highlands dancing.
The city of Winter Springs was founded by a wealthy New York merchant and incorporated in 1959. The largest city in area of all of the Seminole County, Winter Springs is considered part of the Orlando metro area. Winter Springs has a population of slightly more than 32,000 residents and was named one of the top 100 places to live in the US by Money magazine. Winter Springs has over 3,500 acres of parks and trails, and the Central Florida Greenway (417) covers a large residential section of the city. Residents can reach popular Lake Mary quickly from the Greenway. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Winter Springs takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Winter Springs by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Winter Springs in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Winter Springs.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Winter Springs. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Winter Springs.