1,155 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Windermere, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Windermere Accessible Apartments (2)
- Windermere Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Windermere Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Windermere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Parking (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Pools (4)
- Windermere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Windermere Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Winter Garden Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Doctor Phillips Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Ocoee Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Orlovista Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Horizon West Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Oakland Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pine Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Oak Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Williamsburg Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Apopka Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Finding an apartment in Windermere that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.