326 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in The Acreage, FL
- The Acreage Apartments with Balconies (24)
- The Acreage Apartments with Garages (16)
- The Acreage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- The Acreage Apartments with Parking (23)
- The Acreage Apartments with Pools (18)
- The Acreage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- The Acreage Furnished Apartments (10)
- The Acreage Luxury Apartments (1)
- The Acreage Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Loxahatchee Groves Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Royal Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Wellington Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Palm Beach Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (65)
- West Palm Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Jupiter Farms Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Greenacres Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Riviera Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Cabana Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Park Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
An exotic escape from city life, The Acreage is a haven for alpacas, ibis, iguanas and peacocks!
The Acreage is a community in Palm Beach County, Florida, that sits on the eastern portion of the county. It’s a very rural area with lots of dirt roads and woodsy areas but it is actually a suburban oasis that many people prefer over the noisier and more populated cities nearby. See more
Finding an apartment in The Acreage that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.