2,134 Apartments for rent in Sun City Center, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sun City Center Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Garages (12)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Parking (16)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Pools (12)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Sun City Center Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Sun City Center Furnished Apartments (5)
- Sun City Center Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Ruskin Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Balm Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gibsonton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Riverview Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Progress Village Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Brandon Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Valrico Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Sun City Center?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Sun City Center?
According to the Sun City visitor center website, Sun City is a "55-or-better community with a strong volunteer spirit" that lets you "zip around just about everywhere in your golf cart." We couldn't have written it better ourselves.
Located just a few minutes from Tampa Bay, Sun City Center is more than an apartment complex, it is a full-service community dedicated to creating a community for its over-55 residents. In short, Sun City Center believes that age is a state of mind and that their residents have a mind to live with folks who respect what they like. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Sun City Center renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.