126 Furnished Apartments for Rent in South Pasadena, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in South Pasadena (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in South Pasadena (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Pasadena (1)
- South Pasadena Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (8)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (8)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Parking (11)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Pools (13)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- South Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gulfport Furnished Apartments (6)
- St. Pete Beach Furnished Apartments (33)
- Treasure Island Furnished Apartments (14)
- West Lealman Furnished Apartments (4)
- Madeira Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
- Tierra Verde Furnished Apartments (7)
- St. Petersburg Furnished Apartments (91)
- Lealman Furnished Apartments (2)
- Seminole Furnished Apartments (7)
- North Redington Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in South Pasadena?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in South Pasadena?
Furnished apartments in South Pasadena can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in South Pasadena as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.