166 Apartments for rent in Sebastian, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sebastian (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sebastian (8)
- Sebastian Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Sebastian Apartments with Garages (13)
- Sebastian Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sebastian Apartments with Parking (14)
- Sebastian Apartments with Pools (5)
- Sebastian Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Sebastian Furnished Apartments (3)
- Sebastian Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Micco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Winter Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Indian River Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Gifford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- West Vero Corridor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (84)
- Vero Beach South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- South Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Sebastian?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Sebastian?
Sebastian, Florida, is the home of the first segment of property that eventually became the National Wildlife Refuge System. Thank an early 20th-century German immigrant who wanted to protect brown pelicans.
If you like the theme-park atmosphere so common in Florida, don't bother moving to Sebastian. This small city is proud that there are no Mickey Mouse parades or a view of roller coasters riding wildly off into the sunset. It's located on Florida's east coast at the state's midpoint with only a narrow barrier island separating the neighborhoods and Atlantic Ocean, and forming a lagoon. U.S. Route 1 runs along the eastern edge. With a population nearing 22,000, as of the 2010 U.S. Census, the city is a very affordable, small-town Florida but with all the amenities. There are Atlantic beaches, monthly arts and crafts shows, trendy restaurants, and Pelican Island, the first designated wildlife refuge. No wonder it's a quiet community--it purposely went to the birds! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sebastian offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Sebastian. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sebastian can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.