100 Studio Apartments for rent in Sanford, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Sanford (2)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Sanford (2)
- Sanford Accessible Apartments (10)
- Sanford Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Sanford Apartments with Garages (29)
- Sanford Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Sanford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Sanford Apartments with Parking (41)
- Sanford Apartments with Pools (38)
- Sanford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Sanford Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Sanford Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sanford Luxury Apartments (67)
- Sanford Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Longwood Studio Apartments (1)
- Casselberry Studio Apartments (2)
- Fern Park Studio Apartments (2)
- Altamonte Springs Studio Apartments (3)
- Maitland Studio Apartments (1)
- Winter Park Studio Apartments (2)
- South Apopka Studio Apartments (1)
- Apopka Studio Apartments (1)
- Pine Hills Studio Apartments (1)
- Alafaya Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Sanford?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Sanford?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Sanford?
On the streets and along the rivers and lakes of Sanford, you will find shady oaks draped in Spanish moss, older architecture mixed with newer tourist developments, and a collection of scenes straight out of Kenny Chesney's music video, “Young.” It's a hometown worth looking around, and a way of life almost impossible to describe, but we’re gonna give it a shot anyway. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Sanford living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Sanford during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.