184 Accessible Apartments for rent in Port Orange, FL
- Port Orange Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Port Orange Apartments with Garages (11)
- Port Orange Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Port Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Port Orange Apartments with Parking (15)
- Port Orange Apartments with Pools (13)
- Port Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Port Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Port Orange Furnished Apartments (3)
- Port Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- South Daytona Accessible Apartments (1)
- Daytona Beach Accessible Apartments (12)
- Ormond Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
- Deltona Accessible Apartments (3)
- DeLand Accessible Apartments (1)
- DeLand Southwest Accessible Apartments (4)
- Orange City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sanford Accessible Apartments (8)
- Lake Mary Accessible Apartments (2)
- Oviedo Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Port Orange?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Port Orange?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Port Orange?
Located just south of Daytona Beach, the "World’s Most Famous Beach," the city of Port Orange is an example of how great planning combined with an esthetic appeal can create a beautiful place for people to work, play and live.
Port Orange was established in 1867 along the banks of the Halifax River, which serves as the intracoastal waterway for Volusia County and as an attraction for the area's marine animals and sea birds. Even if sand in your shorts isn’t your idea of a great day outdoors, there is still plenty to enjoy about Port Orange. From its tree-lined streets and beautifully designed public parks to the great deals found at the open-air shopping of The Pavilion, this friendly Florida town welcomes visitors and residents alike. Housing selections are wide-open and range from condos for rent on the water to furnished apartments within easy walking distance of amenities. Port Orange consists of approximately 150 different neighborhoods, all with their own appeal, and the schools are considered some of the best in the region. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Port Orange with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Port Orange. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.