364 Apartments for rent in Plant City, FL with Pools
- Plant City Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Plant City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Plant City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Plant City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Plant City Apartments with Parking (6)
- Plant City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Plant City Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Plant City Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Valrico Apartments with Pools (10)
- Medulla Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fuller Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Seffner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lakeland Apartments with Pools (21)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lakeland Highlands Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mango Apartments with Pools (7)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Pools (23)
- Brandon Apartments with Pools (37)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Plant City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Plant City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Plant City?
Dinosaur theme parks, railway museums, spring training baseball and strawberry festivals, oh my! Plant City, Florida is a charming rural region just outside of Tampa that boasts new heights of small-town adorableness.
Unlike many open spaces in Middle America, however, Plant City is diverse and rich with commercial amenities, despite its lush open landscape. The rents are low, the people are friendly and the cost of living is refreshing. Just watch out for those sinkholes, will ya? See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Plant City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Plant City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.