1,441 Apartments for rent in Palm River-Clair Mel, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Garages (8)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Parking (20)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Pools (14)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Furnished Apartments (1)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Brandon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Gibsonton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (132)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Riverview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Valrico Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
"I'm back to livin' Floridays / Blue skies and ultra-violet rays / Lookin' for better days, lookin' for better days / Lookin' for Floridays" -- From "Floridays" by Jimmy Buffett.
Palm River-Clair Mel, Florida, as its long name might suggest, is actually a combination of two smaller metro areas -- Palm River and Clair Mel. Both are technically suburbs of Tampa, and both offer upscale suburban living near the big beach city. For those who enjoy being in the water, Palm River-Clair Mel is a great place. Though not technically on the Atlantic Coast, the city is tucked away into Hillsborough Bay, offering tons of opportunities for water sports, outdoor recreation, and lots of sun and sand. If you're looking for a home somewhere warm in a quiet, suburban neighborhood, but with access to big-city amenities, look no further than Palm River-Clair Mel.
Having trouble with Craigslist Palm River-Clair Mel? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Palm River-Clair Mel renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.