84 Apartments for rent in Ocala, FL with Pools
- Ocala Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Ocala Apartments with Garages (13)
- Ocala Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Ocala Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Ocala Apartments with Parking (19)
- Ocala Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Ocala Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Ocala Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ocala Luxury Apartments (44)
- Ocala Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Silver Springs Shores Apartments with Pools (5)
- The Villages Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Wildwood Apartments with Pools (7)
- Citrus Hills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Pine Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Leesburg Apartments with Pools (4)
- Crystal River Apartments with Pools (1)
- Homosassa Springs Apartments with Pools (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Ocala?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Ocala?
What's in a name? Ocala was named after the Timucua word for "Big Hammock", which sounds quite comfortable. It was nicknamed "Kingdom of the Sun", which sounds quite beautiful. It is also known as "Brick City" for its fire-resistant brick buildings, which sounds quite safe. "Horse Capital of the World" is another nickname, which sounds like there are quite a few horses. "God's Waiting Room" is a popular nickname among the youngun's (people under 55), which means that everyone must already have their ticket to heaven. So, in the names of Ocala, we have a city that is comfortable, beautiful, and safe, with a lot of horses and church-lovers with free passes to heaven. Sound good? Well then read on, my friend, because there's much more to this city than just nicknames. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Ocala means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Ocala could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.