162 Apartments for rent in Ocala, FL with Garages
- Ocala Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Ocala Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Ocala Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Ocala Apartments with Parking (19)
- Ocala Apartments with Pools (13)
- Ocala Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Ocala Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Ocala Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ocala Luxury Apartments (39)
- Ocala Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Belleview Apartments with Garages (2)
- Silver Springs Shores Apartments with Garages (6)
- The Villages Apartments with Garages (17)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Garages (6)
- Citrus Springs Apartments with Garages (16)
- Inverness Apartments with Garages (2)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wildwood Apartments with Garages (11)
- Citrus Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pine Ridge Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Ocala?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Ocala?
What's in a name? Ocala was named after the Timucua word for "Big Hammock", which sounds quite comfortable. It was nicknamed "Kingdom of the Sun", which sounds quite beautiful. It is also known as "Brick City" for its fire-resistant brick buildings, which sounds quite safe. "Horse Capital of the World" is another nickname, which sounds like there are quite a few horses. "God's Waiting Room" is a popular nickname among the youngun's (people under 55), which means that everyone must already have their ticket to heaven. So, in the names of Ocala, we have a city that is comfortable, beautiful, and safe, with a lot of horses and church-lovers with free passes to heaven. Sound good? Well then read on, my friend, because there's much more to this city than just nicknames. See more
Ocala apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.