117 Apartments for rent in Ocala, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ocala (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ocala (1)
- Ocala Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Ocala Apartments with Garages (3)
- Ocala Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ocala Apartments with Parking (8)
- Ocala Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ocala Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ocala Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ocala Luxury Apartments (11)
- Ocala Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- The Villages Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Lady Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Citrus Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Inverness Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fruitland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wildwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Citrus Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pine Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Leesburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Ocala?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Ocala?
What's in a name? Ocala was named after the Timucua word for "Big Hammock", which sounds quite comfortable. It was nicknamed "Kingdom of the Sun", which sounds quite beautiful. It is also known as "Brick City" for its fire-resistant brick buildings, which sounds quite safe. "Horse Capital of the World" is another nickname, which sounds like there are quite a few horses. "God's Waiting Room" is a popular nickname among the youngun's (people under 55), which means that everyone must already have their ticket to heaven. So, in the names of Ocala, we have a city that is comfortable, beautiful, and safe, with a lot of horses and church-lovers with free passes to heaven. Sound good? Well then read on, my friend, because there's much more to this city than just nicknames. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ocala offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Ocala. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ocala can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.