1,624 Apartments for rent in Oak Ridge, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Parking (3)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Oak Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Oak Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oak Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Orlando Apartments with Pools (288)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Pools (13)
- Orlovista Apartments with Pools (1)
- Conway Apartments with Pools (2)
- Southchase Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Pools (7)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Pools (17)
- Windermere Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fairview Shores Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Oak Ridge?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Oak Ridge?
Oak Ridge, FL is exactly 5.5 miles from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And yes, they have butterbeer.
Oak Ridge Florida is an Orlando suburb, so don't be surprised if you see Mickey Mouse or Goofy walking down the street. Thats right. Many people who live here are somehow connected to either Disney World or the Orlando tourism business. Nearly 20,000 people live in Oak Ridge, and the population is relatively diverse. Citizens in the area have modest incomes to put it mildly, so this isn't a place you're going to find grand mansions and lavish living. But heck, if you wanted that, you'd be looking in Beverly Hills, California. Right? Oak Ridge is just a quiet, sleepy Florida suburb with affordable living for families and people employed in the nearby big city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oak Ridge? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Oak Ridge means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Oak Ridge could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.