328 Apartments for rent in New Smyrna Beach, FL with Gyms
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Balconies (34)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Garages (18)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Parking (37)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Pools (30)
- New Smyrna Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- New Smyrna Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- New Smyrna Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- New Smyrna Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Ponce Inlet Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Port Orange Apartments with Gyms (5)
- South Daytona Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Daytona Beach Shores Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Daytona Beach Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ormond Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- DeLand Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Orange City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sanford Apartments with Gyms (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in New Smyrna Beach?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in New Smyrna Beach?
Diamond dream when the sun don't shine / I close my eyes to see / Twelve wild horses in silver chains / Calling out to me / Oh Daytona, shine your light on me." (- Chris Rea, "Daytona")
The sunny skies and dreamy wonderment of Daytona Beach shine upon nearby New Smyrna Beach. Just 14 miles separate these two Florida beach cities. New Smyrna Beach has a history longer than this country--back to the ancient times of feather pens! A great immigration experiment in 1768 occurred, and 1,400 settlers were transported together to the New World. The colony here failed, but the town’s history picked up again a little over a century later when it incorporated. Today, its quiet streets, boat-friendly waterways, and white-sand beaches swell many-fold during tourist season. This is one of those old Florida towns that has retained its Southern charm rather than selling out to the glitz and glamour of its neighbors to the South. New Smyrna is a lady and she minds her manners, thank you very much. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to New Smyrna Beach renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.