280 Apartments for rent in Beacon Square, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Beacon Square Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Beacon Square Apartments with Garages (10)
- Beacon Square Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Beacon Square Apartments with Parking (12)
- Beacon Square Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Beacon Square Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Beacon Square Furnished Apartments (1)
- Beacon Square Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Holiday Apartments with Pools (3)
- Elfers Apartments with Pools (1)
- New Port Richey Apartments with Pools (8)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Pools (8)
- Port Richey Apartments with Pools (8)
- New Port Richey East Apartments with Pools (3)
- Trinity Apartments with Pools (1)
- Jasmine Estates Apartments with Pools (8)
- East Lake Apartments with Pools (9)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Pools (33)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Beacon Square?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Beacon Square?
"If we took a holiday / Took some time to celebrate / Just one day out of life / It would be, it would be so nice" -- Madonna
Beacon Square is a small subdivision in Holiday, Florida, with a population of 7,224 people. It has an ideal location, right off the coast of Sand Bay, which makes it an attractive holiday and seasonal destination for northerners wanting to escape their cold winters. There are plenty of opportunities to boat and fish, and many of Florida's best beaches are just minutes away! It's also easy to get to the Tampa Airport and the Suncoast Parkway. Many residents head to Pinellas County for work or play, and Highway 19 runs right through the area as well! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Beacon Square means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Beacon Square could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.