234 Apartments for rent in Lakewood Park, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Lakewood Park Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lakewood Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lakewood Park Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Garages (6)
- South Beach Apartments with Garages (17)
- Vero Beach South Apartments with Garages (5)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Garages (34)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Garages (10)
- Gifford Apartments with Garages (3)
- West Vero Corridor Apartments with Garages (4)
- Indian River Shores Apartments with Garages (13)
- Winter Beach Apartments with Garages (6)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lakewood Park?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lakewood Park?
Lakewood Park, FL is nothing if not well named: A full 3.18% of the town's square mileage is water!
Lakewood Park is a small town on the east coast of Florida, just north of Miami in St. Lucie County. It covers a land area of nearly seven square miles and has an approximate population of 11,323 residents (according to the most recent census). The town is considered a peaceful, quiet place to live. Most residents do commute to neighboring areas to work-in fact, the average person travels twenty-five minutes to work every day. Of the jobs available within Lakewood Park, the majority are in the retail industry. See more
Lakewood Park apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.