382 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Holiday, FL
- Holiday Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Holiday Apartments with Garages (13)
- Holiday Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Holiday Apartments with Parking (16)
- Holiday Apartments with Pools (5)
- Holiday Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Holiday Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Holiday Furnished Apartments (5)
- Holiday Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Tarpon Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- New Port Richey 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Trinity 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Port Richey 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palm Harbor 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Jasmine Estates 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bayonet Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Keystone 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dunedin 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
"If we took a holiday / Took some time to celebrate / Just one day out of life / It would be, it would be so nice" -Madonna, Holiday
Yes, folks. Holiday, Florida, is as much fun as it sounds. It's a suburb of the Tampa/St. Petersburg/Clearwater trinity of cities and has a population of 22,403, according to the U.S. census. The population does spike and dive quite a bit, as a lot of snowbirds come down to Florida for winter to escape the cold and snow. Holiday gets hot and humid weather about 10 months out of the year, so that's something to consider if a move here is on the horizon. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Holiday offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Holiday, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.