128 Apartments for rent in Gifford, FL with Garages
- Gifford Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Gifford Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Gifford Apartments with Parking (5)
- Gifford Apartments with Pools (9)
- Gifford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Gifford Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Gifford Furnished Apartments (2)
- Gifford Luxury Apartments (1)
- Gifford Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Garages (33)
- Winter Beach Apartments with Garages (5)
- Indian River Shores Apartments with Garages (8)
- Vero Beach South Apartments with Garages (7)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Garages (17)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Garages (3)
- South Beach Apartments with Garages (7)
- Sebastian Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Gifford?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Gifford?
Gifford is home to descendents of several original pioneer families of Indian River County, including the Gibsons, Hudsons, Hudson, Jacksons, McGriffs and Williams families. Their descendents were some of the original founders of Gifford and nearby communities.
The community of Gifford is an unincorporated area that is a part of the Sebastian-Vero Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area. At the time of the last census in 2010, the population was just over 7,500 and it is continuing to flourish today. If you love the water, you will be happy to know that Gifford is located right along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean just across adjacent Chamber's Cove. Bring your swimsuit and sunscreen, because Gifford is the perfect spot to enjoy swimming, wind surfing, fishing and spending time outdoors. You'll find plenty of beautiful weather to enjoy the sand-between-your-toes lifestyle all year long. See more
Gifford apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.