138 Apartments for rent in Florida City, FL with Garages
- Florida City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Florida City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Florida City Apartments with Parking (15)
- Florida City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Florida City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Florida City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Florida City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Florida City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Homestead Apartments with Garages (38)
- Leisure City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Naranja Apartments with Garages (4)
- Princeton Apartments with Garages (19)
- Goulds Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Richmond West Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Garages (26)
- Country Walk Apartments with Garages (6)
- West Perrine Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Florida City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Florida City?
Florida City is the "Gateway to Florida Keys and the Everglades", a place where you can soak in the warm rays of the sun all year long.
Even though it is a small city, it offers a wide number of parks, various art galleries and museums to anyone deciding to move here. There are only 3.2 square miles of real estate opportunities for the city's tight-knit population, but once in you will enjoy every second spent in this city. With a buzzing nightlife and great shopping opportunities found in every nook and cranny, the difficulties you went through to rent an apartment in Florida City will be long forgotten. See more
Florida City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.