210 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Fernandina Beach, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Garages (7)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Parking (9)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fernandina Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Yulee Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- St. Marys Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kingsland Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Atlantic Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Neptune Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Jacksonville Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (830)
- Palm Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Sawgrass Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brunswick Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
Fernandina Beach, FL: So amazing that four countries and three rebel groups fought over it for 300 years.
Pirates and world class spas? Behind this serene, upscale community is an island that was once a pirate-era smuggler's cove of ill repute. Fortuitously positioned on the northeastern point of Florida, it's sheltered from the most extreme tropical weather the state experiences. Discovered in the 1560s, it repeatedly passed hands until it became known as the Isle of Eight Flags. With its clear waters, 13 miles of beach, five-star restaurants, affluent boutiques and luxury resorts, Fernandina Beach delivers a paradise as opulent as its history is black. See more
Finding an apartment in Fernandina Beach that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.