276 Apartments for rent in Englewood, FL with Pools
- Englewood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Englewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Englewood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Englewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Englewood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (4)
- Englewood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Manasota Key Apartments with Pools (3)
- Grove City Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Venice Apartments with Pools (11)
- Rotonda Apartments with Pools (18)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Pools (8)
- Venice Apartments with Pools (42)
- North Port Apartments with Pools (66)
- Laurel Apartments with Pools (10)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Pools (37)
- Osprey Apartments with Pools (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Englewood?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Englewood?
Described as being Florida's Best Kept Secret, living in Englewood is like living in paradise 365 days a year.
Englewood is a Census Designated Place in the Charlotte and Sarasota counties of Florida. Founded in the mid 1950s, Englewood has grown from a population of only a few thousand to nearly 14,900 at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census. Englewood is split between two counties; however, both sides offer the same easy access to spectacular beaches, undeniably amazing weather and great entertainment. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Englewood means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Englewood could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.