1,587 Apartments for rent in East Lake-Orient Park, FL with Balconies
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- East Lake-Orient Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- East Lake-Orient Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Mango Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Brandon Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Tampa Apartments with Balconies (319)
- Seffner Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Progress Village Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in East Lake-Orient Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in East Lake-Orient Park?
Every year, East Lake-Orient Park plays host to the Florida State Fair. Come on down for some chocolate-covered bacon!
East Lake-Orient Park lies deep in the heart of Hillsborough County, Florida. It's best known as the location of the Florida State Fairgrounds, where the Florida State Fair takes place in February every year. As well as displaying some great agricultural exhibits, the fair will also supply almost any artery-clogging snack that tickles your fancy. East Lake-Orient Park is bordered by Tampa and Del Rio and is easily accessible via US Route 301 and Interstate 4. It’s a popular community for folks commuting into Tampa, as the larger city is only six miles away.
Considering Florida is the retirement capital of the United States, the local population here is a lot younger than you might think. The weather, on the other hand, is right on par with the rest of the state, including moderate winters and steamy, hot summers. Though East Lake-Orient Park proper is a bit sleepy, it’s just a hop, skip and a jump over to Tampa, which has fantastic food, lively nightlife and lots of sports and entertainment for the whole family. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for East Lake-Orient Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.