221 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in East Lake-Orient Park, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in East Lake-Orient Park (1)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- East Lake-Orient Park Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- East Lake-Orient Park Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in East Lake-Orient Park (2)
- Temple Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Mango 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Palm River-Clair Mel 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Thonotosassa 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Brandon 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Tampa 3 Bedroom Apartments (188)
- Seffner 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Progress Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Egypt Lake-Leto 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Magdalene 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Every year, East Lake-Orient Park plays host to the Florida State Fair. Come on down for some chocolate-covered bacon!
East Lake-Orient Park lies deep in the heart of Hillsborough County, Florida. It's best known as the location of the Florida State Fairgrounds, where the Florida State Fair takes place in February every year. As well as displaying some great agricultural exhibits, the fair will also supply almost any artery-clogging snack that tickles your fancy. East Lake-Orient Park is bordered by Tampa and Del Rio and is easily accessible via US Route 301 and Interstate 4. It’s a popular community for folks commuting into Tampa, as the larger city is only six miles away.
Considering Florida is the retirement capital of the United States, the local population here is a lot younger than you might think. The weather, on the other hand, is right on par with the rest of the state, including moderate winters and steamy, hot summers. Though East Lake-Orient Park proper is a bit sleepy, it’s just a hop, skip and a jump over to Tampa, which has fantastic food, lively nightlife and lots of sports and entertainment for the whole family. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in East Lake-Orient Park provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in East Lake-Orient Park. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.