110 Condos for rent in Dunedin, FL
- Dunedin Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dunedin Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Dunedin Apartments with Garages (13)
- Dunedin Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Dunedin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Dunedin Apartments with Parking (27)
- Dunedin Apartments with Pools (18)
- Dunedin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Dunedin Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Dunedin Furnished Apartments (11)
- Dunedin Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Clearwater Condos for Rent (64)
- Palm Harbor Condos for Rent (10)
- Belleair Condos for Rent (4)
- Belleair Bluffs Condos for Rent (2)
- Belleair Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- Oldsmar Condos for Rent (2)
- Largo Condos for Rent (8)
- Tarpon Springs Condos for Rent (3)
- East Lake Condos for Rent (11)
- Indian Rocks Beach Condos for Rent (3)
Dunedin was so named from the original Gaelic for Edinburgh, as it was settled by Scottish folk homesick for the highlands of their countryside. And the Scottish heritage is still strong in this sunny seaside town, as yearly festivals celebrate bag piping and more at the Dunedin Highland Games.
Dunedin features a gorgeous location with a mixture of sporty outdoorsy activities. Enjoy a range of options, from soccer to swimming to biking on the 39 miles of pathway called the Pinellas Trail. If those features arent enough to send you high-tailing it to the East Coast, perhaps the world-class beaches will do the trick. Yeah, the weather can be a bit of a pill; welcome to Florida. And sure, there are some weirdos living right out in the open in this state, but Dunedin is a peaceful little retreat that should cost an arm and a leg but doesnt. Start researching those bagpipe lessons now. See more
Finding condos for rent in Dunedin is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Dunedin may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Dunedin that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.