134 Apartments in Burnt Store Marina
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Garages (6)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Parking (9)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Pools (14)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Burnt Store Marina (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Burnt Store Marina (2)
- Bokeelia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Punta Gorda Furnished Apartments (10)
- Cape Coral Furnished Apartments (83)
- Matlacha Furnished Apartments (1)
- Charlotte Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Furnished Apartments (2)
- Charlotte Harbor Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cleveland Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Fort Myers Furnished Apartments (13)
- Harbour Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Burnt Store Marina?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Burnt Store Marina?
Furnished apartments in Burnt Store Marina can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Burnt Store Marina as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.