624 Apartments for rent in Buenaventura Lakes, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Buenaventura Lakes (1)
- Buenaventura Lakes Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Buenaventura Lakes Apartments with Garages (5)
- Buenaventura Lakes Apartments with Parking (5)
- Buenaventura Lakes Apartments with Pools (4)
- Buenaventura Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Buenaventura Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Meadow Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Southchase Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- St. Cloud Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Belle Isle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Orlando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (305)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Conway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Buenaventura Lakes?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Buenaventura Lakes?
Fact: It is exactly 17.5 miles from the Buenaventura Lakes Public Library to the entrance of Walt Disney Worlds Magic Kingdom. Fact: You're going to forget everything you learned at the library if you end your day at Disney World.
Buenaventura Lakes is a suburb of Orlando, FL, the theme-park capital of the world. There are over 20,000 people living here, mainly for the easy access to the Orlando-Kissimmee area. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Buenaventura Lakes offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Buenaventura Lakes. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Buenaventura Lakes can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.