2,411 Apartments for rent in Atlantic Beach, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Atlantic Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Parking (7)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Pools (5)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Atlantic Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Atlantic Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- Atlantic Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Sawgrass Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Nocatee Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (176)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Orange Park Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Yulee Apartments with Gyms (2)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Gyms (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Atlantic Beach?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Atlantic Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Atlantic Beach?
Atlantic Beach: Home to nearly two miles of white sandy beach, 65 acres of nature conservancy parks, and 14 ocean access points.
Prior to 1900, Atlantic Beach was a small seaside neighborhood of only about 800 people. However, the arrival of the railway to the area in 1900 led to the development of the region. By 1915, the remaining undeveloped land was purchased and in 1926 Atlantic Beach was incorporated as a town. Today, Atlantic Beach is a part of Duval County and has an estimated population of 12,655 as of 2010. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Atlantic Beach renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.