677 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Maitland, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Maitland (7)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Maitland (1)
- Maitland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Maitland Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Maitland Apartments with Garages (16)
- Maitland Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Maitland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Maitland Apartments with Parking (18)
- Maitland Apartments with Pools (15)
- Maitland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Maitland Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Maitland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Maitland Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Maitland (7)
- Fern Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fairview Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Altamonte Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Winter Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Casselberry 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Lockhart 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Longwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pine Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Azalea Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Winter Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Maitland?
A shiny, happy little suburb of Orlando that plays host to some of the Sunshine State’s most coveted apartments for rent, Maitland just may be the perfect place for folks like you to call home. But, before you start clicking away for the perfect Maitland rental, here are a few quick nuggets of advice to get you started on the right foot:
Having trouble with Craigslist Maitland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Paradise, as any Florida snowbird will tell you, often comes at a steep price. The cheapest apartments for rent in Maitland currently go for around a grand, while luxury apartments, townhouses, and senior residences are likely to cost you $1,500 or more.
Landlords tend to spare no expense when it comes to providing super sweet amenities for apartment dwellers. In fact, even some of the cheaper rentals in Maitland feature patios, balconies, swimming pools, walk-in closets, and more. Other, more luxurious apartments and townhomes in the city come equipped with furnished interiors, an in-unit washer & dryer, gourmet kitchen, hardwood floors, public transit, concierge service, and tons of other cool bells and whistles.
You won’t need perfect credit by any means to score an apartment in Maitland, but property managers typically perform basic credit/background checks to make sure you don’t have a habit of dodging your bills and bouncing your checks. If you do have a hiccup or two in your renting/credit history, you’ll need a reputable cosigner to seal the deal for any liveable apartments in Maitland.
Pet policies differ from rental to rental, but you’ll glad to know that some apartments in Maitland do allow furry four-footed roommates, including dogs. Just be prepared to fork over an extra $25 to $50 in rent each month if you’re a pet owner. Furnished apartments for rent also cost a few extra bucks (or 50) a month.
Many rental properties in Maitland have vacancies year-round, although waiting lists do occasionally rear their tedious heads, as well. Most leases are good for an entire year, although some properties offer short-term lease deals, as well as seasonal rentals.
Maitland is home to a wide range of residents, from families with kids to College Joes to blue-haired retirees and just about everyone else. No matter what walk of life you hail from, you’ll find plenty of like-minded souls in this historic, eclectic little Orlando ‘burb.
Now that we’ve got the basics out of the way, it’s time for the fun part: scoring you an apartment in Maitland. Best of luck and happy hunting! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Maitland offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Maitland, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.