55 Condos for rent in Stamford, CT
- Stamford Accessible Apartments (17)
- Stamford Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Stamford Apartments with Garages (39)
- Stamford Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Stamford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Stamford Apartments with Parking (71)
- Stamford Apartments with Pools (30)
- Stamford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Stamford Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Stamford Furnished Apartments (9)
- Stamford Luxury Apartments (63)
- Stamford Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
Stamford isn't exactly a big city, but it has quite a large population, 122,643 according to the 2010 census- a true testament to the draw of the place. The weather in Stamford is quite stable, with a high of 73.2 degrees in July, and 30.9 in February. With that in mind, let us proceed to the little details of moving to this city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Stamford? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Stamford is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Stamford may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Stamford that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.