201 Apartments for rent in Ridgefield, CT with Washer-Dryers
- Wilton Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bethel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Danbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Norwalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Stamford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (57)
- Darien Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Westport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Cos Cob Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mount Kisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Riverside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
The Battle of Ridgefield occurred here during the American Revolutionary War, on April 27, 1777. Pre-turncoat American soldier Benedict Arnold was among the fighting troops.
Ridgefield is a 300-year-old town in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Its town center, which goes by the same name, used to be a stand-alone borough. Now it is officially considered a census-designated place separate from the outlying town, in which more than 7,600 people live. In this town guide, we're actually talking about the Ridgefield _town center, _and not Ridgefield _town. _Lost? Look for the Berkshire Mountains and start there -- you'll find your way back. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ridgefield offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Ridgefield. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ridgefield can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.