1,922 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Louisville, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (14)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Superior Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lafayette Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Broomfield Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Gunbarrel Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westminster Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Boulder Dog Friendly Apartments (83)
- Erie Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Arvada Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Federal Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Northglenn Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
Labor legends: The legend of Louisville, CO says that a collection of underground tunnels led the rough-neck miners to saloons. Spoiler alert: there was never a network of secret saloon connections like that. But there were a lot of basement hideouts where workers hid during some particularly dangerous labor disputes, which is both exciting and scary to consider.
An abundance of natural resources attracted people to the area of Louisville in the late 19th century. What was once a small mining community began a transition in the 1950's to what is today an ideal suburban residential district. The area remains rich in resources that make it a particularly livable community. Plenty of open space, friendly people, modern amenities and attractive places for rent are no doubt some of the reasons why Money Magazine loves Louisville so much. They named it the number one place to live in 2009 and 2011 and then gave it high marks again in 2013, ranking it at number two. The town is located just east of Boulder, CO and slightly northwest of downtown Denver. Its position between these two important economic hubs makes it a relaxing place to call home that isn't too far removed from high tech centers of commerce. The small-town feel is accented by a sprawling expanse of open space recreation areas that are interspersed with living communities. It is an ideal area for outdoorsy types who love to bike and hike in the fresh air without being too far removed from civilization.
Having trouble with Craigslist Louisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Louisville that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.