643 Accessible Apartments for rent in Johnstown, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Johnstown Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Johnstown Apartments with Garages (7)
- Johnstown Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Johnstown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Johnstown Apartments with Parking (8)
- Johnstown Apartments with Pools (6)
- Johnstown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Johnstown Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Johnstown Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Windsor Accessible Apartments (1)
- Loveland Accessible Apartments (4)
- Timnath Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greeley Accessible Apartments (10)
- Firestone Accessible Apartments (1)
- Evans Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fort Collins Accessible Apartments (16)
- Longmont Accessible Apartments (8)
- Erie Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lafayette Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Johnstown?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Johnstown?
In 1911, a fire destroyed some of the frame buildings on the west side of the main street in Johnstown. Brick buildings were soon built in their place, and Johnstown continued to prosper, due in part to the Mohawk Condensed Milk Company (later known as "Carnation") and the Great Western Sugar Company, but also because of the abundance of dairies and rich fertile farmland in the area.
Johnstown is a small town situated on the plains of Northern Colorado, with magnificent views of mountains to the west and expansive views of lush farmland to the east. Conveniently located just east of the I-25 highway, residents of Johnstown are able to enjoy a peaceful, rural life with city amenities just a short drive away. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Johnstown with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Johnstown. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.