1,640 Apartments for rent in Colorado Springs, CO with Hardwood Floors
- Colorado Springs Accessible Apartments (72)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Balconies (303)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Garages (253)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Gyms (96)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Parking (358)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Pools (138)
- Colorado Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (215)
- Colorado Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (363)
- Colorado Springs Furnished Apartments (37)
- Colorado Springs Luxury Apartments (474)
- Colorado Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (379)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stratmoor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Security-Widefield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Gleneagle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Black Forest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Monument Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- The Pinery Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Castle Pines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Colorado Springs?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Colorado Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Colorado Springs?
Situated at the base of the southern Rocky Mountains and in between a half dozen military installations, Colorado Springs is a dream location for outdoors enthusiasts, military families, and anyone looking for a home in greener pastures. The people in CO Springs are open-minded and full of southern hospitality. Apartments are very affordable for the most part, and come complete with mountain views, wide-open spaces, and all with the conveniences of a big city. Traffic, and weather are all mild....
Having trouble with Craigslist Colorado Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Colorado Springs renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.