107 Condos for rent in West Hollywood, CA
- West Hollywood Accessible Apartments (8)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (42)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Garages (33)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (26)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Parking (64)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Pools (33)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- West Hollywood Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- West Hollywood Furnished Apartments (11)
- West Hollywood Luxury Apartments (7)
- West Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Beverly Hills Condos for Rent (11)
- Los Angeles Condos for Rent (210)
- Culver City Condos for Rent (8)
- Burbank Condos for Rent (4)
- Santa Monica Condos for Rent (23)
- Inglewood Condos for Rent (5)
- Marina del Rey Condos for Rent (2)
- Glendale Condos for Rent (6)
- Del Aire Condos for Rent (1)
- El Segundo Condos for Rent (1)
"West Hollywood California / Hey kids! Wanna go, wanna go to California / We will find the party; we will find the skyline / We will find the beach and we will find the starshine / Malibu, youll find it / West Hollywood, youll find it" (Beau, La La La California)
With such a diverse population, it should come as no surprise that West Hollywood is a unique place filled with eccentrics, artists, dreamers, fighters, and celebrities, most of whom fall into several of those above categories themselves. An area that defies easy labels, WeHo is complex, but it’s also an incredible experience. Its explosively popular, especially among young folks and aspiring actors; its one of the most walkable neighborhoods in California and that’s including the noted pedestrian enclaves like San Francisco and Berkeley. Ultimately, WeHo is a magical place, but it just happens to be a bit more Grimm’s fairy tales than Disney Princess, and that’s precisely what makes it so awesome.
Having trouble with Craigslist West Hollywood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in West Hollywood is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in West Hollywood may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in West Hollywood that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.