159 Apartments for rent in Walnut Creek, CA under $1,800
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Walnut Creek Accessible Apartments (11)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Garages (34)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Parking (55)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Pools (40)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Walnut Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Walnut Creek Furnished Apartments (4)
- Walnut Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Concord Apartments under 1800 (2)
- Martinez Apartments under 1800 (3)
- San Ramon Apartments under 1800 (3)
- Pittsburg Apartments under 1800 (6)
- Berkeley Apartments under 1800 (1)
- Emeryville Apartments under 1800 (1)
- Hayward Apartments under 1800 (2)
- Richmond Apartments under 1800 (6)
- Fremont Apartments under 1800 (1)
- San Francisco Apartments under 1800 (43)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Walnut Creek?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Walnut Creek?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Walnut Creek?
This song goes out to a good friend of mine /He lives life to the fullest, (yeah) every single day /Down in Oakland /I'm gonna find them /I'm gonna get them -- From "Down in Oakland" by the Transplants
Walnut Creek is in the East Bay part of the San Francisco Bay Area, just 15 minutes away from Oakland in Northern California. It serves its purpose as an Oakland suburb for those who want to work in a big city but live in a smaller area. If living life to the fullest sounds good to you, check out the rental options here before you decide whether you want to join the growing number of residents who call Walnut Creek home. See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,800 in Walnut Creek is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,800 in Walnut Creek in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,800 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.