1,206 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Vallejo, CA
- Vallejo Accessible Apartments (3)
- Vallejo Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Vallejo Apartments with Garages (17)
- Vallejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Vallejo Apartments with Parking (28)
- Vallejo Apartments with Pools (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Vallejo Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- American Canyon Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hercules Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pinole Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Benicia Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- El Sobrante Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Pablo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Richmond Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- El Cerrito Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Napa Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
Say hello to Vallejo, California!
Vallejo is a terrific location for commuting to both San Francisco and wine country, it boasts fabulous Carquinez Strait and bridge views, and it’s quite close to the trailheads of Benicia State Park and historic Mare Island. Oh, and best of all: freakin’ Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is right up the road! See more
Finding an apartment in Vallejo that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.