120 Apartments for rent in Union City, CA under $2,000
- Union City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (14)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (20)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (3)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Hayward Apartments under 2000 (9)
- Redwood City Apartments under 2000 (3)
- Mountain View Apartments under 2000 (2)
- Sunnyvale Apartments under 2000 (4)
- Santa Clara Apartments under 2000 (1)
- Walnut Creek Apartments under 2000 (4)
- Burlingame Apartments under 2000 (1)
- San Jose Apartments under 2000 (18)
- Emeryville Apartments under 2000 (4)
- Concord Apartments under 2000 (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Union City?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Union City?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Union City?
Union City's Sugar Mill Landing Park is the site of the Bay Area Flight 93 Memorial, which is a tribute to the passengers and crew who died on the hijacked flight on 9/11.
Union City is located at the crossroads of several major destinations in northern California. San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, San Jose, Fremont, Redwood City and the Central Valley are all within easy driving distance. With the BART line, even driving is optional, as public transit covers the majority of the area for easy access without having to deal with traffic. The location is outstanding, resting peacefully along the southeastern shore of the San Francisco Bay, which provides stunning views of the setting sun every evening.
Having trouble with Craigslist Union City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $2,000 in Union City is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $2,000 in Union City in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $2,000 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.