199 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Stockton, CA
- Stockton Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Stockton Apartments with Garages (34)
- Stockton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Stockton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Stockton Apartments with Parking (49)
- Stockton Apartments with Pools (10)
- Stockton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Stockton Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Country Club Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lodi Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lathrop Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Manteca Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Tracy Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Galt Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Discovery Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mountain House Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Salida Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Oakley Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
Finding an apartment in Stockton that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.