271 Apartments for Rent in South Whittier, CA with Washer-Dryers
- South Whittier Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South Whittier Apartments with Garages (4)
- South Whittier Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Whittier Apartments with Parking (5)
- South Whittier Apartments with Pools (2)
- South Whittier Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Whittier Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Whittier Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Whittier Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- La Mirada Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Norwalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cerritos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- La Habra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Buena Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Artesia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in South Whittier?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in South Whittier?
"I can no more think of my own life without thinking of wine and wines, and where they grew for me, and why I drank them when I did, and why I picked the grapes, and where I opened the oldest procurable bottles, and all that, than I can remember living before I breathed."- M.F.K Fisher, South Whittier resident and food writer
As the city's name implies, South Whittier is located just south of Whittier, California. Nestled deep within the heart of Los Angeles County, South Whittier is home to roughly 60,000 people, who live, work and generally enjoy life in this beautiful region. The entire city of South Whittier is encompassed within 5.3 square miles, which makes it a densely urban city--avoid if you don't like crowded places. If you're from outside the state, then you might idolize the California climate, and to some extent you'd be right: temperatures hover comfortably in the mid-70s for most of the year. The exception to this is, of course, in the summer time, when temperatures can soar well into the 90s, sometimes even reaching triple digits! If you're used to cooler climates, you might find yourself melting a little, at least until you acclimatize. One thing is for sure: you can attain a fabulous quality of life in South Whittier. The residents here obviously take great pride in their homes and their city, and actively contribute to its economic growth. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in South Whittier offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in South Whittier. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in South Whittier can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.