233 Apartments for rent in South Gate, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Gate Accessible Apartments (2)
- South Gate Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Gate Apartments with Parking (5)
- South Gate Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Gate Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Gate Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Huntington Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Willowbrook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Downey Apartments with Garages (9)
- Bellflower Apartments with Garages (3)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (1)
- Montebello Apartments with Garages (4)
- Westmont Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Garages (3)
- Norwalk Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in South Gate?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in South Gate?
Californium, named after California, was discovered by Nobel prizewinner Glenn Seaborg who grew up in South Gate.
South Gate is your gateway to all that southern California has to offer! Driving into downtown Los Angeles takes only about 15-20 minutes, but don't fall into the trap of thinking that the only attraction of South Gate is your ability to get out of it: there are also plenty of things to love about South Gate itself. For example, South Gate Park has fantastic sporting facilities, including an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, basketball courts and a skate park, so you'll have no excuses for not getting enough exercise if you move here! There will be plenty of fine, dry days to get out and enjoy those facilities: the California climate consists of long, sunny, dry summers and mild winters.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Gate? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
South Gate apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.