937 Apartments for rent in San Ramon, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Ramon Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Ramon Apartments with Balconies (15)
- San Ramon Apartments with Garages (19)
- San Ramon Apartments with Gyms (11)
- San Ramon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- San Ramon Apartments with Parking (29)
- San Ramon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- San Ramon Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- San Ramon Furnished Apartments (3)
- San Ramon Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Danville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Dublin Apartments with Pools (19)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Pools (17)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Pools (8)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Pools (44)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (11)
- Saranap Apartments with Pools (1)
- Livermore Apartments with Pools (15)
- Ashland Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in San Ramon?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in San Ramon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Ramon?
"Cause there ain't no California, where the water tastes like wine / Ain't no Big Rock Candy Mountain, where you feel good all the time / I ain't found that old blue bayou, thou I roamed my whole life long /Searching for my blue heaven, heard somewhere it's called home." (- Mel Tillis, "Ain't No California")
We've all heard of rebuilding, but San Ramon is taking it to new heights. The city has approved a full reconstruction of the downtown area. Forty acres of land have been put aside to house a theater, a public plaza, hotels, new residential homes, a new city hall, library AND transit center. On top of all of that, new office space is slated to join the planned additions. To say this is a city on the rise is quite an understatement. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in San Ramon means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in San Ramon could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.