483 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Juan Capistrano (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Juan Capistrano (2)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (3)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Garages (2)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Parking (3)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- San Juan Capistrano Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Juan Capistrano Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Juan Capistrano Luxury Apartments (1)
- San Juan Capistrano Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ladera Ranch 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Dana Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Laguna Niguel 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- San Clemente 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Laguna Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Aliso Viejo 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mission Viejo 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Laguna Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Rancho Santa Margarita 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lake Forest 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in San Juan Capistrano?
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town! Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go? Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen. Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are assholes. (-- Dumb and Dumber, 1994)
The salmon might not be swimming to San Juan Capistrano, but there are lots of swallows, which do indeed flock to this little Southern California city near the sea every March. But besides birds, SJC also boasts temperate weather, the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano, and oodles of horse trails. It’s close to the beach, and stuffed like an over-sized burrito with fantastic Mexican food. The south Orange County enclave has charm and a distinctive identity, plus it’s smack-dab in between Los Angeles and San Diego, so a trip to the big cities of the north or south is only an hour either way.SJC is close to fantastic surf spots, great hiking trails, and major shopping districts for fabulous living indoors and out, no matter how old you are. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in San Juan Capistrano offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in San Juan Capistrano, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.