191 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Placentia, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Placentia (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Placentia (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Placentia (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Placentia (2)
- Placentia Accessible Apartments (3)
- Placentia Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Placentia Apartments with Garages (7)
- Placentia Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Placentia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Placentia Apartments with Parking (11)
- Placentia Apartments with Pools (10)
- Placentia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Placentia Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fullerton Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Yorba Linda Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rowland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Diamond Bar Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Tustin Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Garden Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Placentia?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Placentia?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Placentia?
"Shouts going out to the city where I venture/It's the city of Placentia/Living your life ain't never been better" - (Kottonmouth Kings)
Located in sunny northern Orange County, where not only the Kottonmouth Kings but also Johnny Richter hails from, Placentia may at first give you the impression it has some rough and rugged rap cred. Not so, as Placentia is a quiet, sleepy suburb filled with schools, parks and yes, drive-thru restaurants. Its well inland from the coast, but beaches arent terribly far away, and mountains are near, too. Most importantly, Disneyland is just a single city border away in Anaheim. Obviously, this city of 50,000 is perfect for families, regardless of the type of music they listen enjoy. And while the high cost of living (this is California after all) may deter some from making their way out here, the nearly limitless list of amenities close by more than make up for that little issue. Plus, who can put a price on happiness? (hell, the happiest place on earth can, and its pretty high). Come here, get a season pass and save some cash in the long run. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Placentia should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Placentia may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Placentia. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.